OWA Notes

  • From: "Keith Badler" <kbadler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 14:42:12 -0500

I was wondering where you find the notes that are on a contact. When you
access OWA 2k? I looked all over and I couldn't find it. When I say
notes, the large white box on the bottom of the first screen on a
contact when in outlook

Keith Badler CIS

Buckingham Badler Associates Inc.

718-906-5330 (Direct Dial Phone)

347-252-5030 (Direct Fax)

Staten Island - Long Island - New Jersey - Brooklyn
system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and
any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no