[ExchangeList] Re: OWA "Loading" ON FRONT-END

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 08:56:20 -0400

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/280823/en-us

From: exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eric Daly [PFH
Technology Group]
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2006 6:06 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients
Subject: [ExchangeList] OWA "Loading" ON FRONT-END

I am having an issue with a front-end exchange 2003 server using OWA for
all users. We can access the back-end with no issue but on front-end we
get the following screen and cannot.

Both servers are Windows 2003 SP1 & Exchange 2003 SP2

Any prices quoted or services described are subject to our standard
terms
and conditions of business.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _

LEGAL NOTICE This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this
email in error please notify the originator of the message.
This footer also confirms that this email message has been
scanned for the presence of computer viruses.

states them to be the views of PFH Computers.

Virus and Content Scanning of this message is performed by Blackspider.

JPEG image