[ExchangeList] OWA "Loading" ON FRONT-END

  • From: "Eric Daly [PFH Technology Group]" <EDaly@xxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 11:06:06 +0100

I am having an issue with a front-end exchange 2003 server using OWA for
all users. We can access the back-end with no issue but on front-end we
get the following screen and cannot.

Both servers are Windows 2003 SP1 & Exchange 2003 SP2

Any prices quoted or services described are subject to our standard terms and
conditions of business.

LEGAL NOTICE This email and any files transmitted with it areconfidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual orentity to whom they are
originator of the message. This footer also confirms that this email message
has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.Any views expressed in
this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender
specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of PFH
Computers.Virus and Content Scanning of this message is performed by
Blackspider.

image/citrix-jpeg