[ExchangeList] OWA Issue

  • From: "Shorabh Upadhyay" <shorabh.upadhyay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxx, exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 13:04:38 +0530

Hi All,

Warm Greetings!

I am having Exchange Server 2003 with SP2 in Backend and Front end environment.

Now, problem is that my all users are not able to send mail to outside of exchange organization (To Different domains/Internet mails) through OWA. But they are able to send mail with in exchange organization through OWA.

They are able to see and delete mails in OWA.

And, if they uses Outlook than can send mail any where and can use without any problem.

Kindly suggest me to overcome this issue.

TIA

--
Thanks and Regards,

Shorabh S. Upadhyay
MicroSoft- Servers Administrator
(Ship Is Always Safe at SeaShore But it is not made for this....)