OWA - How customizable is it?

  • From: Jared Teche <jared.teche@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList] (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 15:09:39 -0600

We have a new client with a requirement to have read receipts available.
Ordinarily, we do not allow our users to send mail.

What I'm wondering is can OWA give us the best of both worlds.  Can our
users have permission to send mail, but with OWA (and we ensure that OWA is
the only way to access mail) just not have the options to send/reply/etc.

Any ideas?

NT4.0, Exchange 5.5

Jared Teche
Network Administrator
SITEL Corporation

addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient, or the
authorized agent of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify SITEL immediately by
telephone at 402.963.6001 and delete the message and any attachments from
your system.  Thank you for your cooperation.