RE: OWA FE Server Location

  • From: "David Sierra Fernandez" <SieFerDa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 20:04:41 +0100

More or less it said this.....

[....

It's a large list of ports....I would suggest this article...

"Exchange Server 2003 and Exchange 2000 Server Front-End and Back-End Topology"

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=E64666FC-42B7-4
<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=E64666FC-42B7-4>

8A1-AB85-3C8327D77B70&displaylang=en

I think chapter 6 is what you really need

....]

Bye

David Sierra Fernández
sieferda@xxxxxxx