RE: OWA FBA and RPC over HTTP

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 07:37:16 -0500

Hi Frank,

In order to create a second listener, you'll need a second IP address
bound to the external interface of the ISA firewall. I don't *believe*
you can use alternate ports for RPC/HTTP, so you'll need a second IP
address to create the second listener.

OR -- you can use a really cool app called FlexAuth from
www.collectivesoftware.com  I HIGHLY recommend it, not just for this
scenario, but for all the other cool features it provides.

HTH,

Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder
http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7