OWA FBA and RPC over HTTP

  • From: frank.aldridge@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 04:52:47 -0600

I have two questions.

Can one have Forms Based Authentication on the ISA 2004 Server as well as
RPC over HTTPS or does one need to install another NIC to create a
different listener on with Basic Authentication for the RPC over HTTPS and
FBA for Secure OWA publishing on the other listener.

Also we have a two node MS Cluster with Exchange Server running on a
virtual server in an active / passive configuration.  IIS has a Default
Web Site with /RPC as a virtual directory and an Exchange Web Site with
/Exchange /ExchWeb etc. as virtual directories of the Exchange Web Site.
As a result I can't seem to get RPC to work, does anyone have any ideas.

Thanks