OWA - Exchange 2003

  • From: Timothy Bagshott <timothy.bagshott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 14:35:48 +0100 (BST)

I am currently working on designing an OWA implementation to support users
internally and externally to the organisation.

I would like to know if anyone has implemented OWA with E-Gap (I know nothing
at the moment about e-Gap).

I am trying to establish how many name spaces I will need to publish.  How many
HTTP servers will be required.  I also need to ensure that usernames and
passwords are not passed over the network in clear text.  I also need to know
how many certificates I will require for my HTTP servers.

Has anyone looked at this type of configuration?

Cheers