RE: OWA - Exch 5.5

  • From: Deshwal Chand <chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 19:35:49 +0530

Hi,

Do one simple thing:

*       Open the page in front page 2000.
*       It will open the page in the editing mode and u can delete the text
from the table cells.
*       Then save it.
*       All the coding will remain in tact.

I have developed few web sites with all the dynamic effects and all the
interactive materials without being bothered to cram the HTML codes.

As simple as that!

Good Luck!

 <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"
/>

Regards,

Chand Deshwal (M.Tech CS&E,  MCSE, CCNA)
Network Administrator
Kampsax India Ltd., Gurgaon
ph: +91 124 6348259-62, Extn. 712
chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>