[ExchangeList] Re: OWA Error

  • From: "Biswajit Sahu" <biswajit2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 14:35:30 +0530

Hello James,

Thanks for your information.

Still i had problem. If i temproarily disable the trend micro still not working OWA.

Just once again i explain my problem,

I have Windows 2000 with Exchange 2003, InterScan E-Mail Virus Wall ver 3.55, Sanmail 6.5.

Every thing working fine.

I had plan to update Interscan E-Mail Virus Wall to SMEX Suite 7.0.

I had installed SMEX Suite 7.0.

But this one having only web console not windows consle. When i try to open SMEX web console, it open the Exchange webmail page.

Again i uninstalled SMEX 7.0 back to perivous Inter Scan Virus Wall. Later i find out my OWA is not working.

I able to open to my logon page.

When i logon page open  i use to get on Event Viewr Apllication Log information

Sorce- Active server pages
Event ID- 3
Description- Service started.

Same time
Sorce- Active server pages
 Event ID- 4
Description- Service stopped.

After i got login page , provide username and password  following error display the page

 The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for cannot be displayed because the page address is incorrect.

  Please try the following:
If you typed the page address in the Address bar, check that it is entered correctly.

HTTP 405 - Resource not allowed
  Internet Information Services

My addres bar shows-
https://webmail.domain/exchweb/bin/auth/owaauth.dll

Thanks,

Biswajit

On 9/9/06, ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.msexchange.org

Please verify first that your Trend is not scanning the following directories listed in the KB article below. Does this continue to work if you were to temporarily disable Trend? Are you certain that this broke as a result of that update? If so,  check if there is anything on Trend's site regarding this update and OWA.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/328841

James Chong
Exchange | Administrator
MCSE | M+, S+,  MCTS, Security+