OWA DOMAINname username and password

  • From: jithendranath reddy <jithendranathreddy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 13:27:14 +0530

we are using the exchange server 2003 with service pack 2   WHILE accessing
the OWA we need to give the username password but here our case we need to
give domainname\username with out that its not accepting to login but i dont
want my users to give domainname\username i need to set that my users should
give only username and password not the doaminname\username. can some body
tell me that where the settings need to change i think some settings should
be there in iis but i am not sure can some body help me out.

Thanks & Regards
Systems Administrator
Network Solutions-An IBM Company