RE: OWA Broken - Page cannot be displayed after requesting SSL Certificate

  • From: Danny <nocmonkey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 12:02:44 -0400

On 7/29/05, Michael B. Smith <michael@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So I'm supposed to go to my deleted items folder and search for your
> messages to be able to read the thread? NOT! :-P

Would you like a free GMail account? You don't need to delete emails. :)

> Are you getting "page cannot be displayed" or "page cannot be found"? I
> presume the error is occuring when you do a "http://localhost/exchange";?
> If not, what is the URL generating the error?

Page cannot be displayed when attempting to access:

http://locahost/exchange
https://localhost/exchange
https://servername/exchange
http://servername/exchange
http://localhost/exchange/username

...from the server (SBS 2003).  I believe OWA was working in the past
(I just inherited this server), but now it's not and I have no idea
how to troubleshoot useless IE erors like page cannot be displayed. :)

I have cleared all cookies, temp files, etc. in IE.

Thank you,

...D