RE: OWA Broken - Page cannot be displayed after requesting SSL Certificate

  • From: Danny <nocmonkey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 10:36:57 -0400

On 7/29/05, Michael B. Smith <michael@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Else what? There isn't anything here.

Let me elaborate: anyone else - have any ideas on how to resolve the
problem specificed at the start of this thread.

"SBS 2003 Server, apparently OWA was working on the server before,
locally on the server, but now I am seeing Page Cannot Be Displayed.
The only change that I am aware of, is a Web Server SSL cert request
that I made from the default web server.  But I am trying to access
OWA with http on the server itself, not https.

Any suggestions on how to fix OWA?"