RE: OWA Access Problem

  • From: Dêniz Feital (Chiptek) <dfeital@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 15:18:41 -0300

        Hi there.

        Here are few things you should follow, may be they help you.

        Do they (users) belong to the same domain? If not, we need to
garantee all rights in the OWA for all domains

        When you said they all have 'local rights' you meant logon on
locally?. Is 'logon on locally' enabled for everyone or domain users? If
domain users, all domain are enabled in 'logon on locally'?

        Using Windows Integrated Authentication is kind of problem because
you have some restrictions, like you cant use Netscape Browser, proxy server
blocks some things too.

        If you enable ONLY clear text, can users access their mailboxeS?

        Regards,