OWA Access

  • From: "Andy Grimes" <andy.grimes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 11:15:45 -0600

I have recently upgraded our Exchange Server from WinNT 4.0 to Windows
2000.  We never had the OWA installed or IIS on this machine for that
matter until just recently.  I installed IIS, OWA, and Exchange SP4.  I
can login to everyone's email via OWA on the Exchange Server using IE with
no problem and also using Netscape 6 on a client machine but I can't when
trying to access OWA on a client box using IE?   That seems weird that I
can use Netscape from any machine, and IE on the Exchange Server itself
but IE won't work on any other client machine? Can someone help with this
problem.  I am using Basic Authentication, so when IE pops up the login
prompt, I do like with Netscape, put the domain/username and then password
but it is returned 3 times and then says Not Authorized.  I have been
playing with these Local Policy's, mostly Log on Locally, etc but I can't
seem to get anything to work consistenly.  The Primary Domain controller
is a separate box.  Thanks for any help!!!