OWA 5.5 Problems

  • From: Kelvin Hee <Kelvin.Hee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 11:12:50 +0800

I have server running Outlook OWA 5.5 on Win2K (Patched with W2k SP4 and
Exchange 5.5 SP4) using SSL in DMZ connecting to internal Exchange 5.5 on
Win2K server (Patched with W2k SP4 and Exchange 5.5 SP4).

Problem 1

Recently, we occasionally need to reboot the OWA server as users have
problems accessing the OWA thru SSL. Found that the inetinfo process hogs
CPU usage to 100%.

Any idea what could be the problems ?

Problem 2

One or two OWA users occasionally encountered some intermittent problems
using OWA. Error is "Failed to connect to the Microsoft Exchange Server, ".

Any idea what could be the problems ?

Thank you.

Kelvin Hee

Prebon email disclaimer

This email is intended only for the addressee.  This email
and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential
or privileged information.  If you are not the named
addressee or the person responsible for delivering the
message to the named addressee, please contact

This email has been scanned by MIMEsweeper.