OWA 5.5

  • From: Andrea Coppini <andreacoppini@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 00:17:51 +0200

Hi, this one should be easy:

I'm running exch 5.5 and 2000 in parallel.  I have 5.5 OWA working fine, and
2000 OWA working fine.  The problem is that I want to be able to access the
mailboxes on the Exch 2000 server from the 5.5 OWA.

According to MS and a few other sites, this is perfectly possible, but I get
an error saying "The Microsoft Exchange Server is down or the HTTP Service
has been disabled by an administrator.  Please try your request again later"

Please, tell me that it's just a matter of ticking a checkbox somewhere...

Andrea Coppini
+356 79 ANDREA (263732)
andreacoppini@xxxxxxxx

EMPOWER PEOPLE - THE WORLD IN YOUR HAND

iWG (iWORLD GROUP) is a global e-mobile company creating, building and
growing new businesses.  iWG founders are pioneers in creating multi-billion
dollar mobile and Internet businesses in Europe, Asia and the US.

The Global Partners include the shareholders Bank of America, Deutsche Bank,
Hikari Tsushin, McCaw, PaineWebber/UBS, The Dolphins' Trust, Perikles Trust
and the iAA Advisory Network.

www.iWG.info

www.countryprofiler.com/iWG

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email.