OWA 500 Internal Server Error

  • From: "Jason Lehrhoff" <JLehrhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 21:48:21 -0700

I have a w2k/e2k front end server that has been randomly getting a 500
INternal SErver error message when accessing OWA. it will happen once out
every say... 20 times of logging in, for any user. I have done everything
the MS knowledge base articles say. If I set IE to uncheck the 'show
friendly http messages', the page will show up blank (on the random
failure)
any one figure this out. I opened all the exchange ports specified by
Microsoft for Exchange to back end server...

-Jason