OWA 2k: Access to "secondary" mailboxes

  • From: Christian.Schramm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 09:23:21 +0100

Dear Exchange List.

Is it possible to open a mailbox in OWA2k, on which I have "Mailbox Owner"
rights but are not the primary windows account? In OWA 5.5 form I just typed
in the smtp address and after authenticating with credentials from a
permissioned user, I was able to get into that "secondary" inbox. OWA2k does
not seem to allow me to enter smtp addresses, so I can only get to the
default inbox of each user.

I can not imagine that OWA2k does not provide a way to open other users
folders. Or is this behaviour by design?

Greets,
Christian