RE: OWA 2K Problem

  • From: "Whitaker, Matthew" <Matthew.Whitaker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 15:22:41 -0700

It depends on the zone this is in.  Is it considered local intranet or
internet?  You could add the root domain of the OWA website to your
sites list in the intranet zone to force this web site there.  That way
you can mess with the security of that zone while still leaving your
internet zone secure.   Also make sure that acitvex controls under
custom settings are either prompt or enabled.  There are about 5 activex
contol choices so play with those.

Is there any group policy about IE or any other restrictions on your
network.  Also what version of IE are you running.  Just trying to
ramble to get us to think of possible causes.  Does this affect everyone
or just a select few.

I have not personally seen these issues.  Just trying to help.