[ExchangeList] OWA 2007 - "Move Message to Folder" option missins

  • From: vin list <vinlist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 19:05:25 +0200

Does anybody know what happened to the the 'move to folder' option in OWA 2007?
I have the following problem: I have a large list of folders in my mailbox. The list is too long to be displayed on the screen, unless I scroll down. That's nothing special but in OWA 2007 if I try to drag a message into one of the folders that falls out of the scope of the screen, the left part (the part with the folders) does not automatically scroll down. This in contrary to Outlook 2007 itself. Another thing is that I do not have the 'move to folder' option anymore. So what I am doing now in OWA 2007 in case I want to drag a message to a folder is first I locate the folder I want to drag the message to, then I set it so it is visible in the screen (without further scrolling being necessary) and then I drag the message to it. Very, very annoying.
Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Change is good. See what's different about Windows Live Hotmail. Check it out!