OWA 2003 Publishing on Cisco PIX DMZ

  • From: "Kamire, Thomas" <Thomas.Kamire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 16:49:58 +0300

I am currently having an OWA box on the PIX 515 DMZ for Exchange 5.5 which
is working fine. I have decided to migrate to 2003 Windows and Exchange
2003. I cannot be in a position to use the OWA box on the DMZ to reach the
Exchange 2003 Box in the internal. What do I need to do to in order for my
Exchange 5.5 OWA box to be used to the frequent travellers in accessing the
new Exchange 2003 server information Store?

Thomas Kamire
Systems Engineer
Kenya Airways Ltd
Ext.:  +254 (20) 6422311
Tel:    +254 722 483253 / 499884

DISCLAIMER:
This message and any attachments are confidential and may be legally
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. Although the necessary
precautions have been taken, Kenya Airways does not accept legal
responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is caused by viruses being
passed or for the contents of this message.
This message, and any attachments, are intended solely for use by the named
addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy them or
disclose their contents to any other person. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete any
attachments accompanying it immediately. "PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR OPERATOR
NUMBER HAS CHANGED TO - +254-20-642 2000"