[ExchangeList] Re: OWA 2003 Issue

  • From: "Wright, Steve" <SteveW@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 11:10:31 -0600

No I mean refresh the browser.

BES doesn't use owa at all. BES along with ESM gets installed on a server. BES
then uses an account that you create that has rights to administer the stores
where the BES users live.

When using BES, patch levels on the exchange components on the BES server must
match those on the exchange servers. Cdo.dll versions are recommended to match
also.