OWA 2003: I can't see the body of some messages. Error on click: The page cannot be found

  • From: "Daniel" <daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 16:47:32 -0200

My case: Exchange Server 2003, Windows server 2003, OWA published trough ISA
server.
OWA is working fine for all type of messages, including attach, etc...

But some aleatory messages that my exchange users try to read trough OWA (only
trough OWA) present the bellow
error
(see at the end of this messages) and they cannot read the body of such
messages.
About 1% of the messages handled trough my exchange server presents the
problem, including messages handled
internaly (from my domain to my domain). All my clients use SMTP transport. The
problem is aleatory,
problematic messages have nothing different in particular, like attaches or
formated text, some times a
message with only "test" in the subject and body can presents this problem.

----- ERROR MESSAGE DISPLAYED IN OWA
(the header line is showed fine like other messages, the error apper when the
user try to read the body
clicking the header line). I cut this error from de Internet Explorer Browser:

------------------------------------------------------------- Begin of the
cutted text
The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or
is temporarily unavailable.
________________________________

Please try the following:

* If you typed the page address in the address bar, make sure that it is
spelled correctly.
* Open the Web site home page, and then look for links to the information you
want.
* If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please
contact the Web site administrator
by using the e-mail address or phone number listed on the Web site home page.

File not found

* More information:
Microsoft Support
<http://www.microsoft.com/ContentRedirect.asp?prd=iis&sbp=&pver=5.0&pid=&ID=404&cat=web&os=&over=&hrd=&Opt1=&O