OWA 2003 - Default Domain

  • From: "Harding, Devon" <dharding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 12:30:48 -0400

Hello I am having an issue with OWA for Exchange 2003 Standard Edition.
I am currently running Exchange 2003 and Windows 2003 Server Enterprise.
I have multiple domains and I am trying to enable the portion of OWA
where you don't have to add the domain in the logon box, but its not
working. I have added domain users to logon locally to the Exchange
server and that did not work. I also went into system manager and HTTP,
Exchange Virtual Dir and the Exchange Dir and went to access,
authentication and basic Auth is checked and integrated windows auth is
checked.  In the default domain, I have my domain name there. I do not
have a front end exchange server. I am just configured as a backend with
OWA and IIS installed on the backend. Help!

Devon Harding
Windows Systems Engineer
Southern Wine & Spirits - GSD