RE: OWA 2000 & NLB

  • From: Devon Harding - GTHLA <DHarding@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 11:56:57 -0400

I think the problem might be NLB.  When I try to telnet to the virtual IP w/
port 25,110 or 143, the connection times out immediately.

[root@glamon etc]# telnet 25

Connected to (

Escape character is '^]'.

Connection closed by foreign host.

What's the correct config for NLB and Exchange 2000 FE server?

the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any release,
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify
the author immediately by replying to this message and deleting the original
message. Thank you.