OWA 2000 Logon field..

  • From: Andrea Coppini <andreacoppini@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 12:20:34 +0200

Hi all,

I believe this has been asked before.  I searched through the archives
but I couldn't find it...

Basically I need to have an OWA 5.5 style logon box so users can enter
their mailbox alias.  I need it because some users have multiple
mailboxes associated to them.

I know I can use http://[exchange.ip]/exchange/[alias_name], but the
users won't remember.

Any ideas?

Andrea Coppini
+356 79 ANDREA (263732)

iWG (iWORLD GROUP) is a global e-mobile company creating, building and
growing new businesses.  iWG founders are pioneers in creating multi-billion
dollar mobile and Internet businesses in Europe, Asia and the US.

The Global Partners include the shareholders Bank of America, Deutsche Bank,
Hikari Tsushin, McCaw, PaineWebber/UBS, The Dolphins' Trust, Perikles Trust
and the iAA Advisory Network.

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email.