RE: OWA 2000 FE/BE 404 error in two frames

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 11:35:56 -0400

Hi Christian,
Are you using ISA to publish OWA?

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian Schramm [mailto:christian.schramm@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2004 12:27 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] OWA 2000 FE/BE 404 error in two frames

Hi @ll,

I have in mind that this was a common problem some time ago. After log
with right credentials I receive a page with two frames, both displaying
the 404 page not found error. I searched OWA troubleshooting guide, KB,
google groups, the message boards and this lists archive and did not
anything mentioning that error (except Q829222 which is not the solution
in my case)

I have a front-end back-end scenario, other BE servers are working
properly. When logging on on the BE server directly it works. I checked
the firewall and the authentication. Not working.

Any other ideas are welcome...

List Archives:
World of Windows Networking:
Leading Network Software Directory: