RE: OWA 2000 Error: Access is denied[Scanned]

  • From: "Dee Arnold" <Deea@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 08:38:58 -0500

Not sure if this relates, but I had a similar problem. I logged onto OWA on a
computer with my account (I am an administrator) and when I tried to log in
as the user, it would not allow access. It was trying to pull my account up.
I had to give the full path of:
https://servername.domainname.org/exchange/username

Then they could access their specific email.