Re: OWA 2000

  • From: Matt Dillingham <mdilling@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, arwc@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 09:54:54 -0400

When you are useing OWA locally, are you using the FQDN or are you using just
https://[mailserver] ?  if your not using the FQND, then chances are that this
is a problem with the way that you have IE security zones/settings setup.  an
easy workaround (while still keeping basically the same IE settings) would be
to add the FQDN to the IE "trusted sites" group, under tools-internet

hope this helps
 Matt Dillingham                        Systems Administrator II
           University of Michigan, Bioinformatics