OWA

  • From: Deshwal Chand <chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange List (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 17:14:28 +0530

Hi All,

I have Exchange server 5.5. I have installed OWA at other Windows NT server
4.0 machine. My problem is that, whenever, I try to connect to that machine
via http://IPADDRESS/EXCHANGE <http://IPADDRESS/EXCHANGE>  , it shows
opening page and after sometime, it says the request timed out.

Both, the Exchange Server and the IIS server machine (which OWA is installed
at) are on the same network and showing each other in the network
neighborhood.

Kindly note that I have service pack 4 for Exchange server 5.5 and OWA is
installed from the setup disk of 5.5. Both the computers connect to each
other via NETBEUI protocol as Service Pack does not bind TCP/IP with both
the Internal and Extenral NIC.

Any solution to the problem!