RE: OWA

  • From: "Tariq Malik" <tariq@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 16:14:17 -0000

Check the firewall and make sure port 80 and 443 are open inbound not
outbound

Kind Regards

Tariq Malik

Frontline Business Services
Allied House, 25 Boulton Road, Stevenage Business Park, Stevenage,
Herts, SG1 4QX
Phone No: 01438 740 750
Fax No:   01438 740 751
E-mail:   Tariq@xxxxxxxxxxxx   /   Helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxx

This email and any attachments to it are confidential and intended
solely for the individual or organisation to whom they are addressed.
You must not copy or retransmit this e-mail or its attachments in whole
or in part to anyone else without our permission. The views expressed in
them are those of the individual author and do not necessarily represent
the views of this Company.

This email has been swept for viruses using Trend Micro Online but you
should still take all sensible precautions against viruses.

Frontline Business Services Ltd, is registered in England under Company
Number 04600736.