RE: OWA

  • From: Rukhsana Abbas <rukhsana.abbas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 12:19:09 +0100

You need to install OWA from your exchange CD in the options to install,
Exchange server does not need to be installed.
Also IIS needs to be installed on the OWA server, both exchange servers will
conect during the exchange setup process in here you enter a name of your
existing exchange server.

Hope this helps!