OUTLOOK Hangs HELP PLEASE!

  • From: "Rory Grobler" <groblerr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 10:52:39 +0200

Greetings
I remember seeing this problem on the list, have checked the archives, and
found nothing.  I have a user whose outlook freezes, there is nothing in the
event viewer, and when I go to the "task manager" it doesn't say that its not
responding, all other apps function normally, I have loaded sp2 for office 2000
and windows 2000, with no luck.
I am running exchange 2000.
Your help would really be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

**Disclaimer**

This communication is privileged and confidential and any unauthorized access
is prohibited. The views or opinions expressed herein are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of OUTsurance
Insurance Company Limited or, its management. If you are not the intended
recipient of this mail then please delete this communication and notify the
sender accordingly.