Re: OUTLOOK EMAILS NOT SHOWING IN INBOX

  • From: "Eng.Ahmed Khamis" <ahmedkhamis_eng@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 02:08:48 -0800 (PST)

Just do one thing

  go to start menu and click on run and type outlook /cleanrules

  regards

Sudeep Raikar <raikar.sudeep@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  http://www.MSExchange.org/   Hello Chris,

  1. Please check if there are any rules that are orphaned. YOu can so this by
using the Utilities like MFCPAMI of MDBVU32.
  2. Also create a new user account and associate the mail box with the New
user accont. This will enalble to see if the problem is with the mails  box or
the user account.
  3. Try using the Exmerge to extract the mails from her in box.

  If nothing works there will be no way but dowwn load all her mails in to her
pst and then create a new mail box.

  On 12/14/05, Chris Ruci <cruci@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.MSExchange.org/
    I have just come across something strange. Maybe someone can shed some
light or ideas.  I have been pulling my hair out on something stupid like this.
I have 2003 Exchange Enterprise, OWA, Blackberry Server, Server 2003 Enterprise
environment.  I have a user who out of the blue receives emails on her
blackberry no problem, receives her emails in her OWA no problem, received mail
in outlook filtered into folders through rules no problem BUT if the mail comes
into her inbox it does not show in outlook. IN OWA it shows in her inbox. If I
take the email in OWA and move it to any folder, then go to outlook it will
show as unread email in the folder. If I take that same email and move it to
her inbox in OWA it will not show.  This happens on any computer! Nothing in
event log!  I'm at wits end. Ant having her stay in OWA is not an option. Does
this make sense?

  Chris Ruci
  Network Administrator
  P: 727 868 8373 ext 160