Re: OUTLOOK EMAILS NOT SHOWING IN INBOX

  • From: Sudeep Raikar <raikar.sudeep@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 17:10:54 +0900

Hello Chris,

1. Please check if there are any rules that are orphaned. YOu can so this by
using the Utilities like MFCPAMI of MDBVU32.
2. Also create a new user account and associate the mail box with the New
user accont. This will enalble to see if the problem is with the mails  box
or the user account.
3. Try using the Exmerge to extract the mails from her in box.

If nothing works there will be no way but dowwn load all her mails in to her
pst and then create a new mail box.