RE: OUTLOOK EMAILS NOT SHOWING IN INBOX

  • From: "Adrian Montagnani" <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 12:07:02 +1100

check the views setting in outlook

________________________________

From: Chris Ruci [mailto:cruci@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, 14 December 2005 12:09 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] OUTLOOK EMAILS NOT SHOWING IN INBOX

http://www.MSExchange.org/

I have just come across something strange. Maybe someone can shed some light
or ideas.  I have been pulling my hair out on something stupid like this. I
have 2003 Exchange Enterprise, OWA, Blackberry Server, Server 2003 Enterprise
environment.  I have a user who out of the blue receives emails on her
blackberry no problem, receives her emails in her OWA no problem, received
mail in outlook filtered into folders through rules no problem BUT if the
mail comes into her inbox it does not show in outlook. IN OWA it shows in her
inbox. If I take the email in OWA and move it to any folder, then go to
outlook it will show as unread email in the folder. If I take that same email
and move it to her inbox in OWA it will not show.  This happens on any
computer! Nothing in event log!  I'm at wits end. Ant having her stay in OWA
is not an option. Does this make sense?

Chris Ruci

Network Administrator

P: 727 868 8373 ext 160