RE: OT: Will be offline for a while

  • From: "Sarbjit Singh Gill" <ssgill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 13:46:31 +0800

All the best, Mark.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Fugatt [mailto:mark@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 12:15 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] OT: Will be offline for a while

Well folks, Monday is the big day for our big move back to the UK, so I will
probably be offline by this weekend till I have chance to get everything
sorted out in the UK.

Don't go killing each other till I get back, and play nicely :-)

Just to keep you all in suspense, I will have a lot to tell you all about my
exciting new job when I get back online.

Mark Fugatt

List Archives:
World of Windows Networking: Leading
Network Software Directory: