RE: OT: Who wants a Gmail account

  • From: "Chris Maciejewski" <cmaciejewski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 10:42:38 +1000

Yes pls.

Chris Maciejewski
Computer Technician
Catholic Education Office
Diocese of Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Ph: 61 3 5337 7110
Fax: 61 3 5331 5166
Email: cmaciejewski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This email message (and attachments) may contain information that is
confidential to the Catholic Education Office, Diocese of Ballarat. If
you are not the intended recipient you cannot use, distribute or copy
the message or attachments. In such a case, please notify the sender by
return email immediately and erase all copies of the message and
attachments. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message
and attachments that do not relate to the official business of the
Catholic Education Office are neither given nor endorsed by it.