OT: WMI filters for group policies - good resource?

  • From: "Devin McBride" <devin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 10:21:20 -0800

I'm having a hell of a time finding a good site explaining what all the
different options are when it comes to WMI filtering...I went so far to
order the MS Press "Windows Scripting with WMI" thinking I could pick up
bits from that and introduce it into the group policy restrictions I am
trying to implement and I am finding that it isnt as helpful as I had
originally thought it would be.

I'm hoping someone may know of a good resource (print or via web) that
would explain WMI filters as it pertains to group policies specifically?

Thank you!

Devin McBride