OT: Outlook question about new email

  • From: "Technical" <tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 09:20:09 -0000

MessageHi All

I have a client who tells me his outlook client used to be configured so that
when several new emails arrived it would display a box on the screen containing
the list of unread emails.

As new ones arrived they where added to the list.

This allowed him to leave his calendar open all the time without missing new
emails. He never had to look in his InBox.

He is using Outlook 97.

Does anyone have any ideas what he is talking about? I have never seen this
before although I think it is a great idea.

Many thanks,

Frustrated Admin