Re: OT: Moving on

  • From: Duke <duke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 00:39:38 +0100

Hi Mark,

What, they had enough of you already in the US?. Well, that didn't take long.

Would be nice to have you back here with us in the UK. Here in the UK, we know a good Exchanger when we see one.

On a more serious note. Would you be running any classes here when you get back? I'd be most obliged for some details.

Mark Fugatt wrote:

Greetings all

Well its time for me to pass on some news, I am moving back to the UK at the
end of July, so if your interested in taking an Exchange 2003 class, I will
be teaching my last Exchange 2003 class in Trevose, PA the week of July
19th, if you want more info ping me.

I will still be contributing to this list as much as I can, but a lot of
things are changing (more on that later).

Mark Fugatt
MCSE, MCT, Microsoft Exchange MVP
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Rochester, NY