RE: OT - Move AD folders

  • From: "Brajesh Ranjan Panda" <brajesh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 16:10:57 +0530

  Hi John,

  I had a configured a SMTP relay server on the ISA server, In which  I had
created two two Remote Domain i.e one is *.divassoftware.com and another is
*.com. And also configured the exchange server address as smart host address
in both remote domain. I had also configured the SMTP filter in that machine
with some key words and attacment configuration

  In mail client I given the POP3 as exchange address and SMTP as the relay
server's address. But when I am sending any mail to any domain like my
@divassoftware.com or @yahoo.com etc. with all the keywords in the mail,,
the mail is passing easily.................to that domain. No rule was bieng
applied.

  John Where is the problem in my configuration.....Pls help me.....