OT: IT Policies

  • From: "Senty" <senty@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 09:25:13 +0700

Experts
I had been asked to work out on  detail what are different IT consulting
services can be provided to organizations and how it works. Actually
couple of our competitor's customer wants us to IT consulting basically
to tell them how the policies should work and be configured, what are
the measures to take care of the IT security, Disaster recovery plans,
back up and restore plans, users and administrator policies, network
infrastructure......etc

Any links or info. On the above topic will be appriciated..

TIA

Senty