OT: Exchange 2000 Training Class in Vermont, April 7th

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 15:08:33 -0500

Greetings all

I will be teaching a Microsoft Exchange 2000 class in Burlington, VT,
USA. This is a 5 day official Microsoft class (MS1572) starting April
7th

The course is designed for people interested in learning how to install
and administer Exchange 2000, the class is limited to 14 people so if
you are interested in attending please email Liz Cote at Panurgy
Training (lcote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) and she will be pleased to answer any
questions you might have.

Panurgy has an excellent training center in Vermont and I have delivered
training for them on many occasions (and some of you have attended those
classes), if you want more information about my credentials as a trainer
please feel free to email me (mark@xxxxxxxxx) and I will provide you
with whatever information you want.

This is set to be an excellent class, with lots of information being
covered, and we will use real-world example, I can assure you this will
be a class you will really want to attend.

Thanks for your attention.

Mark Fugatt
MCT, MCSE, Microsoft Exchange MVP
Pentech Office Solutions Inc