RE: OST files question

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 11:26:17 -0500

If you setup Outlook using Exchange over HTTP then you can still use
Outlook without needing cached mode. However, even with Exchange over
HTTP, it's faster for the end user to use cached mode when off network
(such as using highspeed internet at home), and it lets then go offline
and not need an internet connection all the time to use Outlook.