RE: OST files question

  • From: "Mike Dufoe" <dufoem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 10:52:08 -0500

Anita,

What is it saying in the Synch log?

You are correct about laptops.  If you remove the OST, they won't be able to
access their email off line.

Mike Dufoe
System Administrator
ETI Canada Inc.
Phone: (705) 472-1300 ext. 346
Fax:      (705) 472-3416
Email:  dufoem@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:dufoem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Ó¿Õ Who's Watching Your Network? Ó¿Õ
The information contained in this message may be confidential or protected from
use or disclosure by law. Any distribution, unauthorized use or copying is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify
the sender and delete the email.

  _____