ONLINE CHAT UPDATE

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 14:39:20 -0400

OK, folks it seems like this is something people would like, so what I have
done so far is create a General Exchange Chat Room, this will be available
24x7 and you can come and go as you like and talk about what ever you like,
I will look into creating an additional Chat channel for a specific weekly
subject (so long as I have time available).

If you want to get started the information is as follows, you can use the
Microsoft Chat Client and I have placed this on my website for download at
www.4mcts.com/downloads/MSCHAT25.EXE
<http://www.4mcts.com/downloads/MSCHAT25.EXE>

The server name is chat.exchangetrainer.com and the channel is called
#exchgeneral, this has not been fully test so we might get a few problems to
begin with.

Have fun and hope to chat to you all soon.

Mark Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc