ONLINE CHAT - E2K Installation

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 22:43:36 -0400

I am planning our first Exchange 2000 Online Chat. We will have two session
so that people from different parts of the world can participate.

The session for the first chat will be on E2K Installation, it will be held
Tuesday August 6th at 12pm (Noon) EST and again at 9pm EST, I hope you can
all attend as we can all learn a lot from one another.

The server information is as follows:

Server name =
Room = #E2KSETUP

You can use any IRC client such as MSChat, Trillian, mIRC, and the port
number is standard 6667

If you need a copy of MSChat you can download it from the following link:

I will try and make the transcript of both sessions available on my website
a few days after the chat has occured for those that could not make it.

Just to remind you a 24x7 General Exchange Chat Room is up and running the
server name is the same as above and the room is #exchgeneral, some of you
have already popped in and out, and I will be able to spend a little more
time in their next week.

Mark Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Tel:  716 586 3890
Fax:  716 249 0316
Cell: 585 576 4750
Visit for valuable information about Microsoft Exchange